Thousands of Columbia County students returned Monday to public schools reopened under health and safety measures intended to minimize the virulent spread of COVID-19. About... Columbia County schools reopen as cases rise

Thousands of Columbia County students returned Monday to public schools reopened under health and safety measures intended to minimize the virulent spread of COVID-19. About 22% have chosen to learn from home full-time. The remaining estimated 78% of the county’s projected 28,500 students will spend at least part of their time in school classrooms.

Read the full article:
Augusta Chronicle 


Sign up for our free email alerts and follow us on Facebook and on Twitter @gahealthnews.
Help us fulfill our nonprofit mission with a tax-deductible donation!

Augusta Chronicle

No comments so far.

Be first to leave comment below.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Please leave these two fields as-is:

Help us pursue our nonprofit mission with a tax-deductible donation.

Credit Cards

EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS
Donations Welcome

Donate Icon