A 12-year-old boy died Monday after being electrocuted when he touched a fence that had been electrified by a live wire at a Fleming... Augusta boy, 12, dies in electrocution

A 12-year-old boy died Monday after being electrocuted when he touched a fence that had been electrified by a live wire at a Fleming Athletic Complex ball field near the Bernie Ward Community Center.

Read the full article:
Augusta Chronicle 


Sign up for our free email alerts and follow us on Facebook and on Twitter @gahealthnews.
Help us fulfill our nonprofit mission with a tax-deductible donation!

Augusta Chronicle

No comments so far.

Be first to leave comment below.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Please leave these two fields as-is:

Help us pursue our nonprofit mission with a tax-deductible donation.

Credit Cards

EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS
Donations Welcome

Donate Icon