Carbon monoxide sickened several people overnight at a Gwinnett County apartment complex. It happened at the Vida Apartments off Graves Road in Norcross Monday night.... 27 people sickened by carbon monoxide at Gwinnett apartments

Carbon monoxide sickened several people overnight at a Gwinnett County apartment complex. It happened at the Vida Apartments off Graves Road in Norcross Monday night. The fire department said the power was out and one of the apartments was using a gas-powered generator.

Read the full article:
wsbtv.com


Sign up for our free email alerts and follow us on Facebook and on Twitter @gahealthnews.
Help us fulfill our nonprofit mission with a tax-deductible donation!

Andy Miller

Andy Miller is editor and CEO of Georgia Health News

No comments so far.

Be first to leave comment below.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Please leave these two fields as-is:

Help us pursue our nonprofit mission with a tax-deductible donation.

Credit Cards

EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS
Donations Welcome

Donate Icon