Coweta student dies of allergic reaction Coweta student dies of allergic reaction
A Lee Middle School sixth-grader died Thursday at an Atlanta hospital, two days after eating food that triggered a fatal allergic reaction. Read the... Coweta student dies of allergic reaction

A Lee Middle School sixth-grader died Thursday at an Atlanta hospital, two days after eating food that triggered a fatal allergic reaction.

Read the full article:
Newnan Times-Herald 


Sign up for our free email alerts and follow us on Facebook and on Twitter @gahealthnews.
Help us fulfill our nonprofit mission with a tax-deductible donation!

Newnan Times-Herald

Help us pursue our nonprofit mission with a tax-deductible donation.

Credit Cards

EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS

Donate Icon