Coweta student dies of allergic reaction Coweta student dies of allergic reaction
A Lee Middle School sixth-grader died Thursday at an Atlanta hospital, two days after eating food that triggered a fatal allergic reaction. Read the... Coweta student dies of allergic reaction

A Lee Middle School sixth-grader died Thursday at an Atlanta hospital, two days after eating food that triggered a fatal allergic reaction.

Read the full article:
Newnan Times-HeraldĀ 


Sign up for our free email alerts and follow us on Facebook and on Twitter @gahealthnews.
Help us fulfill our nonprofit mission with a tax-deductible donation!

Newnan Times-Herald

No comments so far.

Be first to leave comment below.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Please leave these two fields as-is:

Help us pursue our nonprofit mission with a tax-deductible donation.

Credit Cards

EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS
Donations Welcome

Donate Icon