Mother questions use of chemical after son’s death Mother questions use of chemical after son’s death
Kevin Hartley was working for his family’s business when he collapsed while refinishing a bathtub at a Nashville apartment complex in April. At the hospital,... Mother questions use of chemical after son’s death

Kevin Hartley was working for his family’s business when he collapsed while refinishing a bathtub at a Nashville apartment complex in April. At the hospital, a doctor told Wendy that fumes from a chemical he’d been working with had caused Kevin’s heart to stop.


Sign up for our free email alerts and follow us on Facebook and on Twitter @gahealthnews.
Help us fulfill our nonprofit mission with a tax-deductible donation!

WebMD

Help us pursue our nonprofit mission with a tax-deductible donation.

Credit Cards

EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS

Donate Icon